Sugarfree Peanut Butter & Chocochip Cookies
-40g butter, softened
-30g peanut butter creamy
-8g Stevia powder
-25g eggs whole
-2g vanilla extract
-90g plain flour, sifted
-40gm Almond powder
-2g Baking soda
-50g chopped sugarfree dark chocolate
Ingredients for making 15-20 portions of 30 g.
- Preheat the oven to 200deg C and sieve the flour, Baking soda and Salt together and mix it with the almond powder and finely chopped sugarfree chocolate.
- In a Bowl using a spatula, cream the Butter, peanut butter with the stevia powder till soft and mixed, and till it gets creamy in texture.
- Stirin the milk, eggs and vanilla essence together into the batter gradually till all of it is combined well.
- Add in all the dry ingredients together fold them in gently and clingwrap the bowl and refrigerate the mix for 20-30mins for ease of spooning.
How to Bake?
- Spoon out on a papered baking tray using a small / regular ice cream scoop or by rolling into cylinders and cutting into equal weight portions and shape by hand on a parchment-lined tray.
- Place the balls at a distance of three fingers from all sides on the tray, flatten them to make discs.
- Bake at 180deg C for 10-17mins till they have a golden color all over.
- Take out of the oven, Cool on a Cooling rack & serve or store in an air tight container for up to 2-3 days.
What People Are Saying About Stevi0cal
“I’d been thinking of switching to stevia for a very long time and I finally found this great product to add sweetness to my life without compromising on my wellness.”
“Good price for a good cup of coffee in a pinch. If you travel often or want to keep a ready stash for times when you are unable to prepare a cup and want an option without sugar, go for it.”
“I got this product for my mother. This is her favorite brand. I am using this product since past one year. Very useful and best among others available in the market.”
Amazon Verified Customer