Sugarfree Anzac Cookies
-2g Baking soda
-25g Coconut desiccated
Ingredients for making 10-12 Cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 200deg C and sieve the flour along with the salt and baking soda
- In a pot, melt the butter till it boils, take off the heat add in the flour mix along with the oats and the desiccated coconut and mix well while it is still hot, till all the ingredients are well combined. Use a Wooden spoon to mix for best results.
- Add the milk and mix well, allow to cool till you can mould it to desirable round cookie shapes
How to Bake?
- Place the Cookies on a parchment-lined baking tray, gently press with your palms to flatten them and bake at 180Deg c for 14-20 mins until the bottom and top are golden
- Take off the heat, allow to cool down to room temperature naturally and store in an airtight container upto 2-3 days
What People Are Saying About Stevi0cal
“I’d been thinking of switching to stevia for a very long time and I finally found this great product to add sweetness to my life without compromising on my wellness.”
“Good price for a good cup of coffee in a pinch. If you travel often or want to keep a ready stash for times when you are unable to prepare a cup and want an option without sugar, go for it.”
“I got this product for my mother. This is her favorite brand. I am using this product since past one year. Very useful and best among others available in the market.”
Amazon Verified Customer