Tiramisu Mousse Mix
– 100g Mascarpone Cheese
– 5g Stevi0cal powder
– 120g Dairy Whipped Cream @35% (Stiffly Whipped)
– 100gm Warm Water
– 5gm Coffee
– 3gm Stevi0cal powder
– 100gm Sugarfree cookies crushed
– 10gm Cocoa powder
Ingredients for making 25 Portions of 20gm each.
- In a bowl, soften the mascarpone cheese with the Stevi0cal powder till it is soft.
- Fold in the stiffly whipped cream into the mascarpone mix until it is well combined, keep refrigerated and use when required.
- In a bowl, simply mix the coffee, stevia powder and the water to make a coffee syrup.
- To build the Jar Dessert, Start by taking a clean jar and start building by first adding 25gm of crushed sugarfree cookies in the base, douse it with 20gm of coffee syrup and then pipe 35gm of tiramisu mousse mix over it, and repeat the process.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder and refrigerate for 4 hours to set and serve cold.
What People Are Saying About Stevi0cal
“I’d been thinking of switching to stevia for a very long time and I finally found this great product to add sweetness to my life without compromising on my wellness.”
“Good price for a good cup of coffee in a pinch. If you travel often or want to keep a ready stash for times when you are unable to prepare a cup and want an option without sugar, go for it.”
“I got this product for my mother. This is her favorite brand. I am using this product since past one year. Very useful and best among others available in the market.”
Amazon Verified Customer