Sugarfree Chocolate Lava Cake
– 40g Dark Chocolate Sugarfree
– 40g Butter
– 50g Eggs
– 18-20g Egg yolks
– 3gm Stevi0cal powder
– 8g Flour
– 8g Almond powder
For Coating Moulds:
– 50g Butter (soft)
– 40g Flour
Ingredients for makings 4-6 Portions.
- Line the moulds with soft butter and toss flour into them and remove to coat the sides evenly, keep refrigerated.
- In a plastic bowl, heat the butter and chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds bursts, about 2-3 times and mix till it well mixed and lump free, strain if needed.
- Whisk the egg, egg yolks lightly and mix into the chocolate mix.
- Add in the Stevi0cal stevia powder, fold in and lastly fold in the flour and almond powder to form the lava cake mix. Freeze the mix in the moulds for 1 hour to set the batter.
- Preheat the oven to 200deg C, Place the moulds directly from the freezer to the preheat oven and bake at 200deg C for 6-8mins, the cake will appear firm when gently nudged, take it out and rest for ½ minute and gently unmould them on the final plate.
- Serve hot with a scoop of sugarfree Vanilla ice-cream and some fresh strawberries.
What People Are Saying About Stevi0cal
“I’d been thinking of switching to stevia for a very long time and I finally found this great product to add sweetness to my life without compromising on my wellness.”
“Good price for a good cup of coffee in a pinch. If you travel often or want to keep a ready stash for times when you are unable to prepare a cup and want an option without sugar, go for it.”
“I got this product for my mother. This is her favorite brand. I am using this product since past one year. Very useful and best among others available in the market.”
Amazon Verified Customer